I have this vague memory of this TV show from my childhood. I don't really remember the premise, all the characters, and for the life of me I don't remember the name of the show. I do remember this:
1. It had puppets in it with live actors. Obviously a kids show.
2. One of the puppets was a mouse/rat. It was female and had a poofy boa which I beleive was pink. I have some inclination to say this mouse/rat wanted to be a movie star.
3. This whole show took place in a hotel, or maybe department store...I think. The rodent lived in the wall (did she?) and I remember interior shots of her house. She drove around in a little toy car?
4. I remember one episode where two of the human characters go out on a date on the roof top. There were breadsticks on the gingham tablecloth.
5. There was something to do with a flashing sign, the old kind where the big white lightbulbs flashed around the words.
I don't know, maybe I'm just crazy, but I swear I remember this show.